Business Enterprise Program (BEP)
If you have ever considered managing your own business, or working in a fast-paced, challenging environment, CBVH's Business Enterprise Program (BEP) might be for you.
The BEP offers opportunities for individuals who are blind to gain the training and skills necessary to manage one of several vending facilities located in Federal and state office buildings throughout the state. After completing an intensive training program, BEP managers become proficient in all aspects of retail management including purchasing products, controlling inventory, marketing products, maintaining good customer relations, and keeping accurate records.
BEP managers must complete a rigorous training program designed to provide the technical skills to successfully manage a BEP newsstand.
Click on the BEP facility images below to enlarge.
Translate this Page
- Blind & Visually Handicapped Home Page
- About CBVH
- CBVH Executive Board
- Contractor Agency Performance Index/Report Card
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services Manual
- Voter Registration Form
- Eligibility Requirements
- For Employers
- Proposed State Plan for Vocational Rehabilitation and Supported Employment Services for Federal Fiscal Year 2014
- Provider Information
- State Rehabilitation Council
- Community Resources
- Resources & Links
- Assistive Technology Training Resources
- Video Archives
- CBVH Sitemap
- Contact Us